Pack the foldable travel kettle from Navaris and always be prepared for a proper cuppa when travelling. The BPA-free electric kettle features dual voltage, a detachable cable and comes with a carry bag.
- Enjoy a real cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate on your holidays with the 0.6 litre foldable travel kettle from Navaris. Whether camping, glamping, staying in
a caravan or hotel, you’ll always be well equipped with the compact kettle. The collapsible travel kettle features a locking lid for added safety and
- Please use the kettle on a flat, even surface. Fill with water, paying attention to the maximum filling level. Place the cover on the kettle and connect to a
power outlet. Press the On/Off switch to turn on the kettle and begin boiling. The red light indicates that the appliance is operating and is in heating mode.
- As soon as the water reaches boiling temperature, the control light goes out and the water kettle automatically deactivates the heating mode. In case of a
complete evaporation with very little water, the kettle also switches off automatically (boil-dry protection).
- Materials: BPA-free silicone, stainless steel, plastic
- Dimensions (folded): 14 x 9 cm
- Dimensions (unfolded): 14 x 16 cm
- Capacity: 0.6 litres
- Weight: 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x Foldable electric travel kettle
- 1x Detachable cable with UK plug
- 1x User manual
TINY TRAVELLER: With a clever folding design that lets you take it anywhere, you’re always equipped to make a proper cup of tea or coffee on the go with the Navaris collapsible travel kettle, whether camping, glamping or on a camper van road trip.
BPA FREE: The flexible folding silicone container is BPA-free and food-safe for the perfect cuppa on the road.
DETAILS: The 600 ml kettle measures 14 x 16 cm when unfolded and squashes down to just 14 x 9 cm. The cable with UK plug is detachable, and a carry bag is included for easy, space-saving transport.
DUAL VOLTAGE: The travel jug features a dual voltage system for extra travel convenience. Switch between 100-120V and 220-240V depending on your destination – ideal for continental European holidays and elsewhere.
SAFETY FIRST: The travel jug features a locking lid, boil-dry protection and overheat protection for added safety. Please wait until the kettle has cooled down before folding it down or packing it in your luggage or bag.